Saturday, December 6, 2008

when im leaving.

so the dates have changed due to a few things.

insted of me getting back home on the 17th i now get home on the 13th. so yay for that.

although I was looking fowared to kenya* im glad im coming home earlier.

*i thought about how it would all be and i thought that hangen with my dad on a safari for three days would be awesome...

im excited about coming home and its approaching quite fast... and its kind of strange too... ( the feelings always come after i do something... for example. when i go home, when i get home i will probably feel sad about leaving after ive already left... haha yay for delayed reactions... )
but that doesnt have to do with thinking about a situation and the outcome and things i have to deal with( i think quite far ahead sometimes... sometimes with out knowing how to get there) anyway. i hope you all are having a wonderful day!

have a good rest of the weekend!

in Christ through which all things are made holy with his blood,

Scottry~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you been on a safari in the past?

And yeah, I do that too where I have feelings after a situation. Delayed. I think maybe it's that life goes too fast for my feelings to catch up, or something like that haha