Saturday, October 5, 2013

Things ive managed to do.

So ive managed lately to write like three and a half songs recently. Really as of this week.. ive been collaberating with one of my friends from work.

Work at The Homestead has been tough lately. More is being expected of me and im trying to do my best, but sometimes you just have to suck for a while I guess in order to really get into the flow of things (especially in a fine dining kitchen).

Anyway, I think im going to start keeping track of my cooking escapades and maybe give instructions on how to do them! Also if you have never heard of The Flavor Thesaurus by Niki Segnit its awesome! Its laid out really well and she has really insightful things to say about certian flavors and dishes which can also be really funny.

Hopefully ill record that song that those lyrics from my last blog is from. Also, if you havent gone to my soundcloud you should check it out my username is: DrScones
Ive been messing with some more electronic stuff.

from the sheep whose berings are on carparavel,

Scottry

No comments: