Tuesday, September 30, 2008















here are some pictures!!
So today i just thought id let you know that I suck at soccer. i played with some people from the bible college and i was running around randomly. it was so fun. haha but yeah i hope these pictures are good. (they took a very long time to upload!) haha but anyway. i had my first class yesterday, which was alot of fun!! but... the first 30 min were very boring and a few people walked out and in( they just do that...) and others were sleeping. but after i had my students clap rhythems with me, it was a blast!! i ended up teaching for two hours!! haha.
anyway i have a prayer request.
if you could pray for my health and my ability to teach my students with a full heart and effectively.
I love you all soo much!
Christina and alex- ive been writing alot of songs. its awesome!! really great songwriting environment!!
the sheep that loves to make noise to the lord-
Scottry~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude! you got the first class out of the way!! It'll be easier and more fun from here! Stand Firm, Persevere, Be Strong and Courageous! Don't get sick!! That is against the rules!
See you one WEEK!

Unknown said...

Hi Scott! We are praying for you everyday and are so proud of what you are doing there. I know you are going to be a great teacher. Just do it from your heart and God will help you along the way. Stay safe and healthy. We love you so much!

Love,

Chad