Sunday, September 21, 2008

Leaving tomorrow.


Song of the day: "Lets Get Out of This Country" by "Camera Obscura"

I had my Itunes playlist on shuffle and this song came up. How fitting =)
I still have to get ready. i have to pack my backpack and maybe get a few things before i leave tomorrow.

*note: This "=)" is a smilely face for those of you who may not already know. =)

I Finally had my Show for "Sheep! Lost Sheep!" my band, on friday. It went really well. Im pretty sure we freaked some people out too. It went really well and I had a blast Singing my heart out.

((Hi
susanna
your
my friend
we're
fri
en
ds
this is an insi
de
jo
ke
y
ay
=
)
))
i told you id post it =)

anyway.

On to more serious things...(like spelling) ((not really))(((haha)))


I cant express the amount of thanks that I have in my heart for all of you that have supported me and that are praying for me. I feel very blessed and quite Excited that I am able to go.

*note: the groups of words in the parenthesis may or may not mean anything. so feel free to read them if you like.( that goes for all my blogs)

( soo much i cant even tell you! really its not possible. dost thou know the muffin man? i think not? is this random? im not sure. Do you enjoy leaves in the autumn? Do you like walking? Sometimes i like to walk. sometimes i dont. for those of you who know me... yeah i need not say anything. for those who dont. Im ok, im just random. haha)

It has been a long time Prayer and hope for me to be able to do something with music and missions and now that I not only have the opportunity but am taking the opportunity, I am beyond ready to Learn by teaching, and the Best part being, I Get to do it in the name of God.

I get to learn by teaching. now, isnt that a crazy phrase? yes. it is. but think about it if we were to be as receptive as the people that we teach( especially in Uganda) than we would learn so much more than we could teach.

Are you stuck in the notion that you know more than people? Think about what matters to God and what matters to us. are you willing to humble yourself to be open to God teaching you through something you wouldnt expect?

Check this out.

1st Corinthians 1:26

" 26Brothers, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth. 27But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. 28He chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things—and the things that are not—to nullify the things that are, 29so that no one may boast before him. 30It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption. 31Therefore, as it is written: "Let him who boasts boast in the Lord." "

I challenge you to humble your self in all that you do. And to do your best and not expect anything in return.

I challenge you to Learn from people and to not resent them and to Love with your Full heart.

(i also challenge you to actually try these things) =)

Lets set ourselfs aside and get something done, because with God everythings possible and without him nothing exist.


The sheep who has a random mind but with purpose,

Scottry~~

*Note: this is a note. note. note. note. yesh broseph, a note.
try saing that a few .05367 times fast e.
r.




No comments: