Tuesday, September 23, 2008

In the airport-amsterdam!






Hey everyone! i cant talk too mong so im going to make this short but i am going to post some pictures! 

First off i wanted to thank the India missions team at Grace Church Houston for hangen out with me on the plane and in the airport. the discussions Got me quite excited and very happy to say the least! 

Secondly i want to remind everyone that i am safe and that God is in control! 

Here are some photos!! 

yay for the random placement of the photogs!! haha i hope you like them. I am praying for you all at home!! 

I cant tell you all how Happy and Joyful my heart is to be going to uganda. adn to be halfway there!! i will keep updates! as for now.

Much love to all of you!

The sheep who like to travel in the Name of his shepherd,

Scottry~~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my uganda buddy! nice hairdo:] man, i havnt seen you in so long. sorry i wasnt able to make it to your band concert thingy. again i hope you had a great b-day despite hurricane ike.
-nikki m.<3