Friday, September 26, 2008

In mbale

Hello everyone!!! i hope all is well.

I have 20 min left on this internet cafe computer.
so i guess i will tell you about my time here so far.
I got here two days ago and have mostly been traveling across uganda to get here.
yesterday i had a day of meeting people and just hangen around which was alot of fun. i went to the childrens home out in the village area and spoke to Jared who is one of my students for a good long time while walking around and enjoying this wonderful weather. soooo nice way better than texas. haha i canteven tell you ho much this weather rocks. (if you think all of africa is craZy hot. you should think harder and learn your geography ((oh maybe i can learn how to spell at the same time... haha)) )

anyway. so i have been to two internet cafes in the past to hours...
the first one i went to was in the back of a bridal and clothes shop and the internet failed. so now im here at another one. (although this is just a regular internet ccafe no clothes or anything... haha) i actually typed a blog on my computer and i put it on my ipod but when i came to put it on another computer in the internet cafe the computer erased everything on the ipod while "reformating" yay for Pc yet anbother problem. haha

but i will try again another day. i will be posting alot more pictures too! so keep checking back here for updates! feel free to email me or facebook me!

I Love anyone who reads this with all my heart (even if you think im crazy)

the sheep who like to talk in internet cafes in the name of his shepherd,
Scottry~

oh p.s.
i got to ride on the back of a moped thropugh Mbale!! that was sweet! i feel like a native. haha

1 comment: