Friday, October 31, 2008

A Starry Night

Hello Everyone! How art thou? I am doing very well. Right now its actually night. I just thought id tell you that.

Anyway, The stars here can be seen in innumerable amounts with the twinkling each catching the eye like a flame in a pare of genuinely hopeful eyes in which hope is defined not by wishing but by knowing, knowing that God keeps his promises, hopeful knowing that they could make a difference no matter the number they are.
Its nice to see that. It’s a good contrast to the blank skies under which there are many who cant see that flame, or have put it out in apathy and loss of hope... (mainly caused by ignorance).
So I have some lyrics for you. I wrote this song yesterday. Maybe ill have a video. I don’t know. Haha the way the computer I use to get on the internet has a really slow connection. So ill try. If not… hmm oh well.
Its called:

“A Starry Night”

I am chained at my feet
There are shackles on my wrists
I am stuck to the ground where a stake holds my chains
I climb but I fall, it seems theres no hope.
Im just tired of falling down 4x

On a starry night, you were betrayed,
In a garden you were arrested,
On a starry night, on a starry night!
To atone for the blood of my sin

I have become a broken glass
My hands are stained with the shame of my sin
My soul is stained red and I cant wash it clean
Ive tried and ive tried to make a small step
And I cant seem to take the first step
Im tired of not following through!

On a starry night, you were born
The shepherds saw the angels Song!
On a starry night, starry night!
He has come to break our chains!

No comments: