Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Am I dead?




I am in ruins but Christ is in Glorious Light Shining through the Darkness and opacity of life Alone on this earth.
I am Dead but Christ is alive in me.

Am I dead?
Let me Die.
Am I really in ruins?
Let me be in ruin.

We speak these phrases without understanding how to carry them out or with out understanding what they even mean.

Ive been reading Philippians. Very cool. But… theres a lot in there that sounds great and we agree with but don’t fully take to heart. If we were to actually take to heart everything in there we would see differently. “To live is Christ and to die is gain” (Ch1v.21) this man is filled with Joy! Purely excited joy in Christ! Paul was very close to the Philippians for very good reasons. You should read it. (you should read in general. (= its very cool. )
I just wanted to share that with you.

No comments: